Tuesday, February 9, 2016

................A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS.............

A picture shows many details difficult to pen and freshens journal pages. Just remember...
Photographer Unknown

... the picture doesn't tell why you chose to put it in your journal or how you felt. Writing, "I was amazed by the beauty of this building," would be okay but even better would be to express why you felt amazed. ~"I am amazed by the exquisite beauty of the new Provo City Center Temple. I felt like I was in a Heavenly castle on earth. I have always loved stained glass and each decorative window was breathtaking. I loved the carved wood, the marble, the paintings and murals. I found myself reaching out to touch carvings, hinges, doorknobs, and marble. I tried to drink it all in with my eyes and still couldn't quench the thirst. The incredible beauty of the temple doesn't compare to the sweet feeling of peace that filled my heart. I didn't want to leave and found the time too limited even though our walk through the open house was as leisure as we wanted. What made the experience even better was sharing it with my husband and all of our children."

JOURNAL PROMPT: GLUE A PICTURE OF A PLACE IN YOUR JOURNAL. TELL WHY THAT PLACE IS IMPORTANT TO YOU. ADD DETAILS.
`

No comments:

Post a Comment